Like many other Web sites, www.fit4healthng.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.fit4healthng.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.fit4healthng.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
In compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Fit4healthng provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage. This includes the right to:
- Request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- Under certain circumstances request that personal data should be deleted.
- Demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted under certain circumstances.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- Obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- Complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
If there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data then our data protection officer can be contacted.
We do not specifically provide information to individuals under the age of 18 years old. Our platform is not directed to individuals below 18 years. We are not responsible for the misuse of this important information.